3 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow | Wells Close, Meads, Eastbourne
An extended and substantially improved 3 bedroom detached bungalow with level garden in Meads. The beautifully presented accommodation has been improved throughout and now benefits from a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, spacious refitted family bathroom and a master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe, en suite shower room and study/dressing room. Bungalows in this condition are rarely available and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- The property is approached by its private entrance drive. Double glazed front door to
- Entrance Lobby
- Cloakroom/wc: refitted with white suite comprising wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator. Inner glazed door to
- Reception Hall: with radiator, linen store cupboard housing hot water cylinder, double cloaks cupboard, further store cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 20' 4" x 14' 0" (6.20m x 4.27m) with aspect over the front garden, handsome stone fireplace with fitted electric fire, 3 radiators, double doors to
- Dining Room: 12' 10" x 11' 0" (3.91m x 3.35m) with garden aspect, radiator. Double doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13' 0" x 9' 5" (3.96m x 2.87m) refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the dishwasher and fridge/freezer, door to garden, sliding doors to dining room.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 13' 8" x 12' 0" (4.17m x 3.66m) excluding the depth of the door recess and excluding the depth of the walk in wardrobe cupboard and further fitted wardrobe cupboards, door to
- en suite Shower Room: refitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
- Door from master bedroom to
- Study/Dressing Room: 7' 9" x 6' 2" (2.36m x 1.88m) radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 19' 8" x 8' 0" (5.99m x 2.44m) including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 13' 10" x 10' 0" (4.22m x 3.05m) excluding the depth of the door recess, fitted wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the rear garden, door to bathroom, radiator.
- Spacious Refitted Bathroom: Luxuriously equipped with large shower unit, panelled bath, wc, bidet, heated towel rail, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, door from the bathroom to
- Utility Room: 9' 6" x 7' 9" (2.90m x 2.36m) equipped with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden.
- Outside: A particular feature of this property is the enviable garden setting with gardens arranged to the front, rear and side. The front garden is extensively lawned. The principal area of garden is to the rear and has a level lawned area securing a good degree of privacy. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation of the bungalow. Timber shed. Decked seating area at the far end of the garden securing late afternoon sunshine and views to the downs. Gated side access.
- Double Garage: 17' 1" x 15' 3" (5.21m x 4.65m) with electric up and over door, power and light points, personal rear door to the rear garden.
The wide private entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.