2 Bedroom, Terraced House | Lower Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A charming and spaciously proportioned Victorian style house within this sought after road in favoured Old Town. The property has been well maintained over the years, retaining many original features and now offers potential for an exceptionally attractive home. Early vacant possession is available if required and a viewing is considered essential in order to appreciate the high appeal of this attractive home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- Part glazed front door to
- Entrance Hall: with laminate flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 10' 10" x 10' 3" (3.30m x 3.12m) measured into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, aspect to the front, small storage unit, radiator.
- Dining Room: 13' 7" x 10' 10" (4.14m x 3.30m) including the depth of the recessed staircase and with an aspect into the rear garden, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Kitchen: 8' 7" x 8' 5" (2.62m x 2.57m) fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas cooker, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, 2 windows to the side, double glazed back door to garden.
- The staircase rises from the dining room to the first floor landing, loft hatch with retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 13' 5" x 11' 0" (4.09m x 3.35m) measured into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and with a charming aspect to the front, period style fireplace, 2 radiators (we believe this room could be divided to provide an additional bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 10' 10" x 8' 0" (3.30m x 2.44m) into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and with an aspect over the rear garden, period fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroom/wc: 8' 8" x 8' 5" (2.64m x 2.57m) fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, independent glass enclosed and tiled shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, window.
- Outside: The rear garden is arranged in a courtyard style and is timber decked for ease of maintenance with gated pedestrian access at the rear, outhouse with wc and washbasin, garden store.