5 Bedroom, Detached House | Parkway, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and extended five bedroom detached house in the exclusive Ratton area of Eastbourne. The current owners have substantially extended the accommodation and the house now benefits from three refitted bathrooms/shower rooms, a spacious refitted kitchen/dining room and two extra bedrooms. An early viewing is recommended to see the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- The property is approached by its private entrance drive with front door to
- Entrance Lobby: with cloaks cupboard, inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m) including the depth of the staircase, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to
- Bedroom 5: 10' x 10' (3.05m x 3.05m) with radiator, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Room: with white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, wc, wash basin, tiled walls, radiator.
- The staircase rises to the first floor Landing securing lovely views, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 17' 7" x 12' 10" (5.36m x 3.91m) with garden aspect, fitted wood burning stove, oak flooring, bi folding doors leading onto the garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 18' x 11' (5.49m x 3.35m) with oak flooring, garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the washing machine, dishwasher, electric fan oven, gas hob and filter hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, large island unit with further drawers and cupboards below.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 13' 9" x 10' (4.19m x 3.05m) with garden aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroom: fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m) excluding the depth of the under eaves recesses, radiator.
- Study: 10' x 5' 4" (3.05m x 1.63m) excluding the depth of the under eaves recesses, radiator.
- The oak and glass staircase rises from the sitting room to the second floor Landing with Velux window.
- Bedroom 3: 17' 6" x 11' 3" (5.33m x 3.43m) reducing due to the sloping ceilings, garden aspect, Juliette Balcony, large walk in wardrobe area, door to
- Luxurious en suite Bathroom: fitted with white suite comprising roll top and claw foot bath, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: 15' " x 9' 6" (NaNm x 2.90m) with under eaves store cupboard, garden aspect, Juliette Balcony, radiator.
- Outside: The gardens form a lovely setting for the property arranged to the front and rear the principal area of rear garden is laid to lawn and extends to a depth in excess of 100' a wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation which is accessible from the bi folding doors. The garden secures a good degree of privacy and a south westerly aspect. There are flower beds and borders, timber Summerhouse, side access.
- Garage: 17' 7" x 9' 10" (5.36m x 3.00m) with up and over door, light and power points (the garage is currently divided to create two separate storage rooms). The private entrance drive affords good off road parking.