3 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow | Friston Avenue, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and extended three bedroom detached bungalow with level southerly garden in this highly sought after residential area of Eastbourne. Bungalows of this condition and size are rarely available with the property having undergone significant refurbishment. The property now benefits from bi folding doors to the garden, a refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom/shower rooms. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and considerable appeal of this outstanding bungalow.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- Private entrance drive and front door to
- Reception Hall: with radiator, cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 15' 1" x 13' 0" (4.60m x 3.96m) with stylish modern gas fire, two radiators, oak flooring. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining area: 14' 6" x 8' 10" (4.42m x 2.69m) with radiator, oak flooring, bi folding doors leading to the southerly garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13' 2" x 12' 4" (4.01m x 3.76m) refitted and equipped with extensive range of solid wood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, breakfast bar, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven, induction hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave, door to garage and double doors give access to the southerly garden.
- Utility Room: with single bowl sink unit and mixer tap and fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted new gas fired boiler, heated towel rail, tiled floor, door to side passageway.
- Study: 9' 0" x 6' 0" (2.74m x 1.83m) with lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 13' 7" x 13' 10" (4.14m x 4.22m) including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, sliding door to
- en suite Shower Room: refitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 12' 8" x 9' 9" (3.86m x 2.97m) with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 9' 2" x 9' 2" (2.79m x 2.79m) excluding the depth of the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, Velux window.
- Bathroom: refitted with white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Outside: The gardens form a lovely setting for this property and have been well maintained. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' and has been mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation, the garden also has an area of decked terrace and flower beds and borders. Side access including an extensive range of outside store cupboards with lighting and power supply.
- Garage: 16' 10" x 14' 0" (5.13m x 4.27m) excluding the depth of the door recess, electric up and over door, space for appliances, internal door to kitchen.
The entrance drive affords good additional off road parking space.