4 Bedroom, Semi-Detached House | Western Avenue, Polegate
A substantially improved and extended 3/4 bedroom semi detached house with a 100' rear garden. The property has been significantly improved by the present owner to provide very generous ground floor accommodation which includes a ground floor fourth bedroom with a newly equipped en suite shower room. With the 100' rear garden, which secures a westerly aspect, the property offers great potential for a fine family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- The property is approached by its private wide entrance drive. Entrance Lobby with front door to
- Entrance Hall: with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 13' 5" x 10' 10" (4.09m x 3.30m) with fireplace recess, radiator.
- Ground floor Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 4: 10' 4" x 7' 5" (3.15m x 2.26m) with radiator, inset ceiling lighting and door to
- en suite Shower Room: newly fitted with shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan.
- Large Dining Room: 12' 7" x 10' 8" (3.84m x 3.25m) with fireplace recess, radiator, sliding double glazed door to
- Sun Lounge: 11' 5" x 10' 10" (3.48m x 3.30m) with double doors to the rear garden.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14' 6" x 11' 8" (4.42m x 3.56m) newly equipped with extensive range of polished stone working surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of soft closing drawers with cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, matching breakfast bar, corner carousel unit, integrated appliances include the matching brushed steel finished Samsung oven and four ring gas hob, dish washing machine, AEG washing machine, eye level microwave oven, space for fridge freezer, inset ceiling lighting, garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 10' 7" x 6' 0" (3.23m x 1.83m) constructed in a conservatory style with double glazing, tiled floor and door to garden.
The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space housing the Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 13' 5" x 10' 10" (4.09m x 3.30m) with radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 12' 5" x 11' 0" (3.78m x 3.35m) with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 7' 0" x 6' 4" (2.13m x 1.93m) with radiator.
- Bathroom: Refurbished with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, large corner shower unit with multi jet shower, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Outside: The gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 100' and securing a westerly aspect. Extensively laid to lawn there are paved areas and a timber garden shed and small greenhouse. Gated side access. The front garden has been laid to lawn with flower borders and provides good off road car parking space for several cars.