4 Bedroom, Detached House | Kings Drive, Eastbourne
A substantially refurbished spacious four bedroom detached family house with additional accommodation offering potential for a variety of use. Adjacent to scenic countryside this outstanding property has benefited from a wide range of tasteful improvement which includes luxurious kitchen and bathroom fittings, redecoration and a wide range of other improvements. Subject to any consents required the excellent lower ground floor accommodation of three well proportioned rooms affords potential for a variety of use including working from home. Only an inspection will convey the great appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 2 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- The property is approached by its wide paved entrance forecourt with Entrance Porch and solid oak panelled front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: With handsome staircase, oak flooring, radiator and door to concealed staircase giving access to the lower floor accommodation.
- Sitting Room: 14' 0" x 13' 4" (4.27m x 4.06m) with tiled hearth and fireplace recess, radiator.
- Dining Room: 12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.91m x 3.61m) commanding outstanding rural views with double casement doors to the wide terrace with garden access and open plan with
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16' 7" x 11' 5" (5.05m x 3.48m) commanding glorious rural view and newly equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, peninsular breakfast bar with cupboards below, inset double bowl china sink with mixer tap, integrated AEG oven with matching four ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and door to
- Utility Room: with tiled floor, large walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, casement doors to garden, door to integral garage and door to
- Separate wc: with low level suite.
- From the reception hall a staircase descends to the Garden Floor comprising
- Lower Hall: Giving access to three open plan rooms measuring 15'6 x 9'8", 13'4" x 12'9" and 13' x 13' with two radiators, walk in storage cupboard, garden aspect from two of the rooms and double glazed door to rear garden.
- From the reception hall the handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with deep storage cupboard, loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 13' 2" (4.01m x 4.19m) with radiator and door to
- Newly fitted Shower Room: 11' 6" x 6' 6" (3.51m x 1.98m) with large shower with multi jet shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, two windows and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 12' 10" x 13' 9" (3.91m x 4.19m) commanding wonderful views over the adjacent farmland, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 10' 6" x 9' 4" (3.20m x 2.84m) with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 11' 5" x 7' 5" (3.48m x 2.26m) with far reaching views and radiator.
- Newly fitted Bathroom: with white suite comprising panelled bath with wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Outside: The level mainly lawned rear garden extends to a depth of about 70' and backs directly onto open countryside over which there are outstanding views. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with a large garden store and with access from the lower ground floor as well as from the terrace accessed from the dining room. The large paved entrance forecourt provides generous parking space for several cars.
- Garage: 15' 5" x 8' 5" (4.70m x 2.57m) with up and over door, power and light points, window and door from the utility room.