3 Bedroom, Semi-Detached House | Vicarage Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully refurbished semi detached house with southerly rear garden in the much sought after Summerdown area. Spacious accommodation has been significantly improved recently and now benefits from a magnificent refitted kitchen/dining room as well as a luxuriously fitted spacious family bathroom. The property has also been substantially rewired and a new gas fired central heating system has been installed. An inspection to appreciate the high merit of this home is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- Front door to
- Entrance Hall: with radiator and door to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 17' 2" x 14' 11" (5.23m x 4.55m) with handsome fireplace, wide bay window, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and communicating on the open plan with
- Magnificent refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 18' 4" x 10' 0" (5.59m x 3.05m) and luxuriously refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall mounted cupboards, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with four ring gas hob and filer hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double doors to the rear garden and door to
- Utility Room: with wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to rear garden and door to
- Cloakroom/wc: refitted with modern white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- The handsome staircase rises to the first floor landing with deep storage cupboards and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 15' 1" x 11' 7" (4.60m x 3.53m) into the wide bay window, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 11' 9" x 10' 0" (3.58m x 3.05m) into the door recess but excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, southerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 10' 0" x 6' 7" (3.05m x 2.01m) into the door recess and including the depth of the deep storage cupboard, radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Bathroom: with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with shower fittings, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, window.
- Outside: The southerly rear garden measures approximately 40' in depth and is laid mainly to lawn with flower borders and a gate at the far end to the access way. There is also gated side access.
- Single Garage