3 Bedroom, Detached House | Wedderburn Road, Willingdon Village, Eastbourne
Situated in the highly sought after Willingdon Village - an extended and improved charming detached house in a lovely garden setting. This charming detached house has undergone improvements in recent years having now been extended and affording a refitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling with doors to the garden. The accommodation is well presented throughout. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate its lovely garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- The property is approached by its private entrance drive, front door to
- Entrance Lobby: inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wc: with white suite comprising wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 13' 2" x 13' 5" (4.01m x 4.09m) into the recess flanking the chimney breast with fitted wood burning stove, radiator, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 15' 3" x 12' 10" (4.65m x 3.91m) into the wide bay window with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 12' 0" x 10' 0" (3.66m x 3.05m) securing a lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, radiator, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Rear Lobby: with radiator, tiled floor and single casement door to the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 15' 5" x 8' 8" (4.70m x 2.64m) with vaulted ceiling and extensively equipped with range of Earthstone working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with induction hob and filter hood over, dishwasher and wine cooler, further integrated appliances include the low level fridge and freezer, radiator, double glazed double doors give access to the rear garden.
The handsome staircase rises to the well lit first floor landing with airing cupboard and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 13' 4" x 12' 6" (4.06m x 3.81m) and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 15' 2" x 11' 5" (4.62m x 3.48m) into the wide bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 9' 8" x 9' 3" (2.95m x 2.82m) with radiator.
- Bathroom: fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, 2 wash basins set into vanity units with cupboards below, 2 radiators, tiled walls.
- Separate wc
- Outside: A particular fine feature of this property is the garden setting with gardens arranged to the front and rear. The pretty front garden is principally laid to lawn but also provides good off road parking space. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is lawned for ease of maintenance. The rear garden secures a good degree of privacy and a westerly aspect. There is a wide range of mature trees and shrubs and flower beds and borders, gated side access.
The private front entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.