3 Bedroom, Terraced House | Greys Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and extensively improved three bedroom Victorian style house close to the lovely Gildredge Park in Old Town. The accommodation has been significantly improved in recent years by the present owners and fine features include the large refurbished kitchen/family dining room, the bathroom with bath and shower and the delightful period style of the house which has been attractively preserved. An inspection will convey the high appeal of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- Wide Entrance Porch with front door to
- Entrance Lobby: with period styled floor with inner part stained glass panelled door to
- Large Inner Hall: arranged on two levels with handsome period style staircase and access to extensive underfloor storage space/cellar, pine flooring.
- Sitting Room: 14' 2" x 11' 10" (4.32m x 3.61m) with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, pine flooring, radiator.
- Dining Room: 13' 9" x 9' 9" (4.19m x 2.97m) into the window bay, radiator, pine flooring.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 18' 2" x 10' 5" (5.54m x 3.17m) luxuriously refurbished with extensive range of polished Silestone working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, large deep sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Cookmaster range oven with two ovens, grill and pan drawer below, seven gas hobs and filter hood over, Miele dishwashing machine, Neff washer/drying machine, American style Samsung refrigerator with freezer and ice maker and cool water dispenser, tiled floor, shuttered windows, inset ceiling lighting and Rear Lobby with access to
- Utility area: housing the Alpha wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Separate wc: with low level suite and cylindrical stone wash basin with mixer tap.
The staircase rises to the landing well lit by double glazed Velux roof light, access to two loft areas which afford additional generous storage space.
- Bedroom 1: 15' 5" x 14' 3" (4.70m x 4.34m) including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards and the wide bay window with window shutters, radiator, pine flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 11' 10" x 9' 10" (3.61m x 3.00m) with handsome period style fire surround, pine flooring, radiator and view towards St Mary's church.
- Bedroom 3: 14' 5" x 10' 6" (4.39m x 3.20m) approximate maximum measurements to include the depth of the recesses of the fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator, pine flooring and view toward the downs.
- Large and luxuriously fitted Bathroom: with large shower unit with screen and wall mounted shower fittings, large spa style bath, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- Outside: An attractive feature of this property is the courtyard style easily maintained walled rear garden which secures a westerly aspect with gated rear access.