2 Bedroom, Semi-Detached House | Parsonage Road, Eastbourne
A two bedroom Victorian terraced house in need of improvement situated in the heart of the popular Old Town. The property offers huge potential to create an attractive home early vacant possession is available and an inspection to view is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- Front Door to
- Entrance Hall: with radiator and deep recess below the stairs.
- Sitting Room: 12' 2" x 11' 10" (3.71m x 3.61m) with stone fire surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 11' 4" x 10' 3" (3.45m x 3.12m) affording an aspect over the rear garden with period style fireplace, recessed storage area, radiator.
- Kitchen: 8' 2" x 7' 4" (2.49m x 2.24m) with rear garden aspect and fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for appliances, door to rear lobby.
- Laundry/Storage Area: Door to rear garden.
- The period style staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landing: with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 14' 7" x 11' 9" (4.45m x 3.58m) including the depth of the wardrobe cupboard, handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 11' 4" x 10' 2" (3.45m x 3.10m) securing views towards St Mary's Church, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom: with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, part tiled walls, radiator, store cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.
- Outside: An important feature of this property is the walled garden which extends to a depth of approximately 30' securing a good degree of privacy. Gated side access, brick garden store.