3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chesterfield Road, Eastbourne
Commanding breathtaking views to sea and downs - an impressive and remarkably spacious seafront penthouse apartment of over 1800sqft within Eastbourne's most exclusive residential location.
Comprising the entire 4th floor of this fine Meads' development the spacious accommodation affords glorious views from all of the principal rooms and some of the finest sea views available from Eastbourne's seafront. The apartment has recently been redecorated and has new floor coverings. This represents an extremely rare opportunity for the acquisition of one of Eastbourne's most important penthouses.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Sitting Room23' 6" x 14' 0" (7.16m x 4.27m) into the pair of window bays with fine double aspect commanding glorious sea views as well as westerly views toward the downs, handsome period style fire surround for electric fire with marble hearth, radiator. Double glazed casement doors give access to the
- Extensive Roof Terracingwhich flanks the apartment on four elevations and commands panoramic views.
- 2nd Reception Room17' 7" x 9' 6" (5.36m x 2.90m) into the wide window bay which commands views toward sea and the downs, radiator and archway to
- Dining Room13' 3" x 12' 4" (4.04m x 3.76m) commanding fine westerly view to the downs, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room15' 9" x 8' 9" (4.80m x 2.67m) commanding a fine view to the downs and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of light oak finished wall cabinets over, double bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include Bosch eye level double oven and Stoves inset 4 ring gas hob, filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed door to the
- Extensive Roof Terracing
- Laundry Room13' 6" x 6' 2" (4.11m x 1.88m) into the wide recess and with range of working surfaces with inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer. Walk in shelved pantry cupboard.
- Utility Room9' 2" x 7' 9" (2.79m x 2.36m) with worktop with drawers and cupboards below, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, deep storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Inner Hallwith radiator. Large shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 117' 2" x 13' 0" (5.23m x 3.96m) with double aspect commanding outstanding sea views, 2 radiators, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator.
- Bedroom 214' 8" x 10' 10" (4.47m x 3.30m) commanding fine sea views, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 310' 10" x 8' 9" (3.30m x 2.67m) with double aspect, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc and corner shower unit, radiator.
- OutsideAn impressive feature of this property is the extensive roof terracing which flanks the penthouse on four elevations commanding a panoramic view with particularly impressive south and westerly sea and downland views from a sheltered section of the roof terrace which has access from the sitting room<br /><br />There are maintained gardens and grounds with enclosed lawned gardens sweeping toward the sea.
- Double Garagingeach garage 18' x 8' situated within the grounds with 2 additional under cover parking spaces.