2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Wilmington Square, Eastbourne
Commanding fine views toward the downs and sea from the fifth floor of an exclusive west town centre development.
This elegantly appointed two bedroom flat offers excellent accommodation an inspection of which is strongly recommended. Attractive features of Berkeley Court include an innovative method of metered heating and hot water from a communal boiler giving the opportunity of economising on outgoings. LENGTH OF LEASE 125 years from 1993 (to be confirmed) LOCATION Berkeley Court is delightfully situated just off King Edwards Parade on the elegant part of Eastbourne's famous seafront. The Congress Theatre and Towner Art Gallery are just beyond the end of the road and there is easy access to the town centre where there are main line rail services to London Victoria and to Gatwick. Sporting facilities in the Eastbourne area include three principal golf courses and one of the largest sailing marinas on the south coast. MAINTENANCE £640.75 per quarter (to be confirmed)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Front door with video entry phone system and passenger lift to fifth floor landing.
- Kitchen10' 4" x 8' 5" (3.15m x 2.57m) with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Tricity oven with grill, inset four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, washing machine, dishwasher, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, waste disposal unit and floor level integral warm air heating unit.
- Bedroom 212' 10" x 7' 2" (3.91m x 2.18m) with range of part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 113' 2" x 11' 8" (4.01m x 3.56m) with range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, view toward the downs and sea and door to
- L shaped Sitting/Dining Room21' 0" x 11' 8" (6.40m x 3.56m) reducing to 8'5" in the dining area and commanding glorious south westerly views towards the sea and toward the downs, handsome period style fire surround with marble hearth with electric fire, 2 radiators.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds and an undercover private Parking Bay No 46 with lift access. The access to the garage is via an automatic electronic gate.
- large en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, bidet, radiator.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.