4 Bedroom, House | Paradise Close, Eastbourne
A much improved and superbly presented detached 4 bedroom house close to the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course with lovely landscaped gardens.
The property has been improved by the current owners and now provides excellent accommodation with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a refitted 23' kitchen/dining room. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin set into vanity unit, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.57m (20'0" x 15')into the door recess with attractive front garden aspect, fitted gas remote controlled fire, radiator, glazed double doors to
- 'L' shaped Kitchen/Dining Room: 20.00m x 7.14m (65'7" x 23'5")affording an aspect over the rear garden the kitchen has been refitted to a high standard with granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Bosch double oven, further integrated appliances include the washing machine, AEG dishwasher and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, tiled floor and two radiators.Double doors to the rear garden.
- Rear Lobbyaccessed off the reception hall with tiled floor, fitted storage cupboards, space for appliances, door to rear garden and door to garage.The staircase rises to the first floor landing with large airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, loft access, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 11.00m x 3.43m (36'1" x 11'3")excluding the depth of the range of wardrobe cupboards affording a garden aspect, radiator, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 2.77m (11'10" x 9'1")with built in wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the rear garden, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 3.33m (13'3" x 10'11")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.73m x 2.87m (12'3" x 9'5")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath and shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe delightful and extensively lawned rear garden affords a westerly aspect and extends to a depth of around 60' there are flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. Timber garden shed and wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Pedestrian rear access, side access.
- Garage18' 10" x 9' 0" (5.74m x 2.74m) with electric up and over door. The entrance drive provides further off road parking space.