3 Bedroom, House | Meads Road, Eastbourne
Forming part of this important period property in Lower Meads - a newly refurbished 3 bedroom house with a level garden and parking.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation affords a 17' refitted kitchen/breakfast room with a lovely garden aspect. The property also benefits from 2 refitted bathrooms as well as a level lawned rear garden and off road parking for 2 vehicles. Freehold properties of character are extremely rare to find in this convenient location for the town and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith door to cellar, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.6m x 3.7m (15'2" x 12'0")with brick fireplace, radiator, door to
- Dining Room: 4.2m x 4.1m (13'9" x 13'4")with aspect over the side garden, wood burner, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.4m x 3.7m (17'10" x 12'0")with lovely garden aspect and refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below as well as matching range of wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level fan oven, electric hob with filter hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 3.7m (15'1" x 12'0")with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.9m x 2.7m (9'6" x 9')with radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomluxuriously fitted with roll top and claw feet bath with shower over, wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcrefitted with wc, wash basin, radiator.The staircase continues to the Top Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 3: 7.4m x 3.7m (24'3" x 12'0")reducing in size due to the sloping ceilings, radiator, dorma window.
- 2nd Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin wet into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, extractor, under eaves storage.
- OutsideThe level gardens are an important feature of the property and are arranged to the side and the rear. The principal area of garden is laid to lawn and extends to a depth of about 25' and a width of 35'. Pedestrian rear access.
- 2 Off Road Car Parking Spacessituated at the rear of the property and accessible through the Saffrons sports ground.