3 Bedroom, House | Ratton Road, Eastbourne
A superbly presented and remarkably spacious townhouse with easily maintained rear garden.
The property was built in 1999 and has been substantially improved by the present owners. Only an inspection will convey the merit of this charming property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door to integral garage. Fitted bookshelves.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining room17' 4" x 12' 8" (5.28m x 3.86m) refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the NEFF eye level oven with grill, gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired Vaillant boiler, double glazed double doors to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting Room17' 6" x 17' 3" (5.33m x 5.26m) with door to balcony, fitted bookshelves, custom-made internal wood shutters and two radiators.
- Bedroom 317' 4" x 12' 9" (5.28m x 3.89m) currently used as another reception room, affording an aspect over the rear garden, juliet balcony, radiator, custom-made internal wood shutters.Staircase continues to the second floor landing with deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 115' 2" x 10' 9" (4.62m x 3.28m) excluding the depth of the range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, custom-made internal wood shutters, door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, independent wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 212' 8" x 8' 10" (3.86m x 2.69m) excluding the depth of built in wardrobe cupboards, affording views to the downs, radiator, custom-made internal wood shutters.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal washbasin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideA most attractive feature of the property is the landscaped rear garden, with its westerly aspect and measuring about 40' in depth. The garden is attractively arranged with areas of paving and decking.
- Integral Garage17' 10" x 8' 11" (5.44m x 2.72m) with up and over door, and personal door to reception hall, additional car parking space on the entrance drive.