2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Leonards Road, Eastbourne
A spacious 2 bedroom second floor apartment situated within an exciting new development located just a short walk from the town centre.
A spacious 2 bedroom second floor apartment situated within an exciting new development located just a short walk from the town centre. Situated in the sought after Upperton area this development of contemporary design comprises 16 apartments with luxurious kitchens and bathroom suites. The apartment is served by a passenger lift and has the benefit of an allocated parking space. LOCATION Most conveniently located within this residential area approximately 300 yards from Eastbourne train station. It is extremely well placed for the principal amenities of the town including theatres and shopping facilities. Sporting attractions within the area include 3 principal golf courses, international tennis tournaments as well as one of the largest sailing marinas on the south coast. Eastbourne's seafront is outstanding and culminates in the Downs and Beachy Head.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal front door with security entry phone system.
- NB Internal photographs used may not be of this particular apartment
- Bedroom 114' 8" x 10' 8" (4.47m x 3.25m) with Juliet Balcony, radiator.
- Bedroom 215' 11" x 8' 10" (4.85m x 2.69m) with Juliet Balcony, radiator.
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen20' 8" x 16' 1" (6.30m x 4.90m) with engineered oak flooring and affording a double aspect with Juilet Balcony, fitted kitchen with range of working surfaces with handle less drawers and cupboards below and range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with hob and filter hood, fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, two built in storage cupboards, engineered oak flooring.
- Spacious Communal Reception Hallwith stairs and passenger lift rising to the 2nd floor landing. Private front door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel chrome rail, part tiled walls.