4 Bedroom, House | Wedderburn Road, Eastbourne
One of the finest character houses we have seen in the sought after residential area between Old Willingdon Village and the private Ratton Estate.
One of the finest character houses we have seen in the sought after residential area between Old Willingdon Village and the private Ratton Estate. This exceptionally fine detached 4 bedroom house has been substantially improved by the present owners to provide an outstanding home of unusually high quality with a garden setting which provides an exceptionally fine southerly aspect. Only an inspection can convey the high merit of this very special property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room21' 8" x 12' 6" (6.60m x 3.81m) extending to 15' x 8' (4.57m x 2.44) into the deep inglenook style fireplace recess with wide tiled hearth and impressive oak resume beam over, fitted gas fire, radiator, garden aspect and sliding double glazed door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory14' 5" x 13' 9" (4.39m x 4.19m) double glazed and commanding a lovely garden aspect and view beyond with casement doors to terrace and garden.
- Dining Room10' x 8' 9" (3.05m x 2.67m) with garden aspect, radiator, serving hatch, door to sitting room.
- Spacious and luxuriously equipped kitchen/breakfast room15' 8" x 12' (4.78m x 3.66m) luxuriously fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, Neff oven and micromat oven, Bosch dishwasher and plumbing and space for washer and dryer, Potterton gas fired boiler, space for freezer, Myson convector radiator, tiled floor, triple aspect and patio doors give access to the garden.
- The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Large Landingwith linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to large loft space.
- Bedroom 115' 9" x 11' 10" (4.80m x 3.61m) with double aspect and delightful garden view, with range of fitted matching wardrobe cupboards, with dressing table units and drawer units, radiator.
- Bedroom 215' 9" x 11' 2" (4.80m x 3.40m) with double aspect and fine garden view, floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, two deep under eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 39' 10" x 8' 10" (3.00m x 2.69m) with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 410' 4" x 6' 7" (3.15m x 2.01m) with radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious and luxuriously fitted shower roomwith large shower unit, with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, wash basin, vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are an important feature of the property and provide a lovely setting. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' by similar width and has been skilfully landscaped to provide extensive areas of lawn for ease of maintenance interspersed with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to give a good degree of privacy and attractively paved seating areas with wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and a further terrace with pergola and summer house. An attractive ornamental Japanese style garden provides a delightful water feature with waterfall and there is gated side access.
- Garage16' 7" x 8' (5.05m x 2.44m) with automatic up and over door and personal rear door, power and light points.The entrance drive provides generous off road turning and parking space with an additional parking space at the side of the garage offering scope for further garaging or an extension subject to any consents required.Two timber garden stores and useful utility area on the other side of the house which also provides scope for a further extension subject to any consents if needed.