3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Old Town
A generously proportioned and significantly improved three bedroom period style home in the sought after Old Town
The property has been substantially improved by the current owners and provides unusually spacious accommodation over two floors and a master bedroom suite with a recently refitted en suite shower room. Further features include the conservatory and a stylishly refitted kitchen with dining area. An inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Front Doorleading to inner lobby with partially glazed inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith exposed floorboards, understairs store cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.08m x 4.06m (26'6" x 13'4")featuring bay window, fireplace, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.27m x 3.40m (20'7" x 11'2")recently fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, range of further full height storage units, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include Beko electric hob, with filter hood over, Beko electric oven and grill, dish washing machine, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge-freezer and radiator.
- Conservatory: 3.20m x 2.74m (10'6" x 9')with charming garden aspect, double glazed doors to garden.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, extractor fan.The stairs rise to the
- First Floor Landingwith loft access points, shelved airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising
- Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 4.50m (17'6" x 14'9")into the large bay window, period style fireplace, 2 radiators.
- en suite Shower Roomstylishly refitted with white suite comprising independent shower cubicle with screen, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.43m (14'4" x 11'3")affording garden aspect, range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomfully tiled and fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen, mixer tap and independent shower fittings over, washbasin with mixer tap and storage cupboard below, heated towel rail, extractor fan and bathroom cabinet.
- Separate wcpart tiled and comprising low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted cabinet.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the walled rear garden measuring approximately 20' in depth (excluding the deep side return) and laid partly to lawn with planted borders and a decked seating area at the far end, greenhouse, outside tap, gated rear access.