4 Bedroom, House | Upperton Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious detached family house of character exceptionally well placed for the amenities of the town including Gildredge House School and train services to London.
The accommodation has been substantially improved and extended in recent years to provide a magnificent 28' open plan kitchen/dining room with contemporary styling. There are two large reception rooms and the garage has been extended to the depth of 33' creating an opportunity for further accommodation if required and in addition to two studio/utility rooms. Only an internal inspection will convey the scope and quality of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith fine oak staircase with built in storage cupboards and cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- 2nd Reception Room: 5.05m x 3.96m (16'7" x 13')with gas coal effect fire in period style surround, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.93m x 3.76m (22'9" x 12'4")approximately to include the extended conservatory style part of this room which secures a south westerly garden aspect, handsome period style fireplace, under floor heating, double glazed sliding patio doors with venetian window blind system and fine Art Deco style sliding glazed doors give access to
- Spacious and luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.70m x 3.10m (28'7" x 10'2")equipped with polished granite working surfaces with range of silent closing deep pan drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and waste disposal, matching island unit with breakfast bar, wine cooling cabinet, range of Neff integrated appliances including induction hob with filter hood over, oven and grill, microwave oven, freezer and large concealed refrigerator, under floor heating, large double glazed vaulted roof windows flood the kitchen space with light, garden aspect and double glazed casement doors to terrace and garden.The fine oak staircase with its handsome balustrade rises to the first floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.40m x 3.86m (17'9" x 12'8")with period Art Deco style fireplace, radiator and double doors give access to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with overhead rain shower, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail and opening into
- Dressing Room/Laundry Roomwith range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 3.78m (15'5" x 12'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")including the depth of the window bay, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.00m x 2.67m (9'10" x 8'9")with radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with rounded shower end with overhead multi shower, vanity unit with pair of matching basins each with mixer tap and drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail.A step ladder staircase rises from the landing to
- Large boarded Loft Space: 10.00m x 5.49m (32'10" x 18'0")approximate maximum measurements with sloping ceilings and two double glazed Velux windows and access to further under eaves storage space.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The mainly walled rear garden with its areas of terracing and lawn secures a south westerly aspect and a good degree of sunshine through the day. There is access to the garden from the kitchen/dining room and gated pedestrian side access.
- Double length Garage: 10.06m x 2.74m (33'0" x 9')There are oak panelled sliding doors giving access from the entrance drive and double glazed casement doors at the further end giving access to the terrace and garden and modern ceiling window system which gives the opportunity of converting the rear end of the garage to provide further accommodation if required with access from the sitting room and garden. A spiral staircase decends to
- Purpose built Workshop/Studio: 4.78m x 2.50m (15'8" x 8'2")with radiator, spiral staircase to the garage above, double glazed window and double glazed door to garden and access to further storage space below the reception rooms.
- 2nd Studio Room: 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6" x 9'5")with double glazed window and door to the rear garden and housing the Tribune pressurized hot water system and two wall mounted gas fired boilers.The entrance drive and forecourt provides additional off road car parking space.