2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Burrow Down, Old Town
Affording glorious views to the sea and the downs - A two bedroom detached bungalow with garage in sought after Old Town.
The property has been improved over the years and now benefits from a conservatory securing stunning views over the garden to the sea. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal and merit of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cloaks cupboard, further storage cupboard housing the recently installed wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.4m x 3.7m (20'10" x 12'0")maximum approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room, two radiators, serving hatch.
- Inner Hallwaywith access to loft space, linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'8" x 8'9")refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of cabinets over, large single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, space for refrigerator and space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, side door.
- Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 2.9m (11'5" x 9'6")affording a garden aspect, fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11')into the door recess, casement double glazed door to
- Conservatory: 3.8m x 3.0m (12'6" x 9'10")which secures stunning views over the garden toward the sea, radiator, double doors give access to the raised patio.
- Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideThe gardens to the property are arranged to both the front and rear with the principal rear garden extending to a depth of 65' and of a good width. The rear garden affords views toward the sea and the downs to the west. A raised patio is accessible from the conservatory and a further raised deck area gives ample seating/entertaining space. Timber Summerhouse, covered side way.
- Garage: 5.5m x 2.8m (18'0" x 9'1")with up and over door, light and power points.The private entrance drive provides off road car parking space.