3 Bedroom, House | Manor Way, Ratton
A spacious 2/3 bedroom Sussex style detached house within the exclusive Ratton estate.
The generously proportioned and versatile accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from refitted bathrooms and a spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its lovely setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith understairs storage recess, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, radiator, window
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.40m x 3.66m (24'3" x 12'0")reducing to 7'9" at its narrowest point. Securing a lovely garden aspect, 2 radiators, double casement doors and single casement door to the rear garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.50m x 2.74m (21'4" x 9')with aspect over the rear garden and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven and gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer as well as an integrated fridge/freezer, door to rear garden.
- Second Entrancewith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Lobbyradiator.
- Ground Floor Bedroom/2nd Reception Room: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")with radiator.
- Large Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, wash basin, wc, radiator, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 5.05m x 3.66m (16'7" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, views over Ratton to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.60m (12'2" x 11'10")securing lovely views across Ratton to the sea beyond, pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the lawned rear garden with flint wall and beds and borders and ornamental trees and shrubs, principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is also a wide flat stone patio flanking the rear elevation accessible from the kitchen and sitting room, Summerhouse and gated side access.The private entrance drive affords good off road car parking.