4 Bedroom, House | St Johns Road, Meads
Situated in one of Meads most sought after roads - A spaciously proportioned detached house set within a lovely mature garden setting.
Believed to have been built in 1950's the house was designed to an individual specification and over the years has been improved to provide excellent accommodation. Properties in this location are rarely available and an inspection is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchpanelled front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome staircase, radiator, deep walk in understairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Cloakroom/Wet Roomwith shower area, wc, wash basin.
- Large Sitting Room: 5.5m x 4.5m (18'0" x 14'10")affording a double aspect, handsome period style fire surround with fitted gas fire, fitted shelving, radiator, casement door to garden.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 5: 4.2m x 4.2m (13'10" x 13'8")approximately with double aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.4m x 2.9m (27'8" x 9'5")into the recesses and commanding a lovely garden aspect, fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of wall cabinets over, inset triple bowl stainless steel sink unit, Beaumatic range style oven and double oven with extractor hood over and wall mounted Canon rotisserie with extractor hood over, Miele dishwasher, radiator, door to
- Utility Roomwith space for fridge/freezer and for washing machine, deep storage cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, doors to front and rear gardens.
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.3m x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'8")with lovely garden aspect, double doors to garden.The handsome wrought iron staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, second storage cupboard, radiator, retractable ladder to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.5m x 4.6m (17'11" x 15')to include the depth of range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.7m (13'11" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.2m x 3.1m (13'10" x 10'0")approximately excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 2.0m (10'3" x 6'5")
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property are the lovely mature gardens which are arranged to the front and rear. The front garden is attractively paved and planted with shrubs and ornamental trees which combine to provide privacy from the road. The walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 100' with level lawn flanked by borders containing a wide variety of plants and ornamental trees. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and timber Summerhouse
- Garage No.1: 6.7m x 3.1m (22' x 10'0")with automatic roller door.
- Garage No.2: 4.9m x 2.9m (16'0" x 9'5")with up and over door.The entrance drive affords additional generous off road parking space.