3 Bedroom, House | Melvill Lane, Old Willingdon Village
An immaculately and most tastefully presented detached house of individual character enviably located within the sought after residential area of Old Willingdon Village
Commanding far reaching views to the sea and along the coastline toward Hastings the accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years and now provides a delightful home of individual character. Only an inspection will convey the particular appeal of this property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak wood block flooring, built in display cabinet, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite with low level wc and wash basin with oak cabinet below, storage cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 5.05m x 3.96m (16'7" x 13')with a lovely westerly garden aspect, open fireplace with stone hearth and surround with more Morso log burning stove, oak wood block flooring, radiator, fitted corner cupboard with book shelving over and double glazed sliding door to the rear garden.
- Study: 3.35m x 2.67m (11' x 8'9")open plan with the sitting room and commanding far reaching views toward the sea, radiator and fitted range of book shelving.
- Dining Room: 3.48m x 2.84m (11'5" x 9'4")commanding views toward the sea, oak wood block flooring, radiator and open plan with
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen: 4.93m x 2.70m (16'2" x 8'10")with lovely garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of honed granite working surfaces with inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances including the Smeg oven with matching brushed steel finished five ring gas hob with filter hood over, Smeg dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted and recently installed gas fired boiler.The well lit staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to partly boarded loft space with double glazed velux window and providing generous storage space, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.64m x 4.01m (18'6" x 13'2")into the wide recess reducing partly due to sloping ceiling, commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward Hastings, extensive range of built in furniture including wardrobe cupboards and wash basin set into an arched recess with range of fitted cupboards, radiator, double glazed door to the
- Large Balconywhich also commands coastal views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.82m (11'5" x 9'3")with outstanding views to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.51m (9'3" x 8'3")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious REfitted Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc and wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the garden setting. The westerly rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 80' and has been mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a degree of privacy with afternoon sunshine. A wide paved terrace has been created at the end of the garden and affords far reaching views to the sea. Brick build barbeque, garden shed, gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.13m x 3.00m (16'10" x 9'10")narrowing to 8'5" with up and over door. The wide entrance drive affords generous Off Road Parking Space.