3 Bedroom, House | Bracken Road, Old Town
An immaculately presented and substantially improved 3 bedroom semi detached family home in the sought after residential area of Old Town.
The property has been the subject of significant improvement in recent years by the present owners and now features a beautiful 20' conservatory/dining room and a refitted kitchen. An early appointment to view this extremely comfortable home is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith fitted low level cupboard storage area for coat hanging, wall mounted gas fired Baxi boiler.
- Sitting Room: 5.1m x 3.0m (16'10" x 9'8")(excluding door recess) affording an aspect at the front toward the nearby Downs, radiator.
- Spacious Conservatory/Dining Room: 6.2m x 2.9m (20'2" x 9'5")affording a delightful aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double casement doors to garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.6m (12'0" x 8'8")luxuriously refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap and left hand draining board, electric fan assisted oven, Electrolux 4 ring gas burnng hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwashing machine, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer unit, part tiled splash backs, ceiling downlighting, radiator.The staircase rises from the Sitting Room to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'4" x 10'0")affording a view toward the Downs, built in double wardrobe, fitted furniture comprising double wardrobe and over bed storage cupboards, loft hatch, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.7m (10'4" x 8'9")with view toward the Downs, double wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.1m x 2.0m (6'9" x 6'5")affording distant views across Old Town towards the sea, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising paneled bath with shower screen and mixer tap with independent shower fittings over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- GarageLocated within a nearby block.
- Outside`The gardens are arranged to the front and rear and are mainly lawned for ease of maintenance. A raised timber deck flanks the rear of the property with steps leading down to the garden level. Ornamental borders are stocked with a variety of flowering plants and shrubs. Gated side access.