4 Bedroom, House | Clifford Avenue, Old Town
A beautifully presented and substantially improved four/five bedroom detached family house with southerly garden.
One of the finest family houses we have seen in the Old Town area. The attractive home has been extended and improved by the present owners and now benefits from a third reception room/fifth bedroom as well as a refitted kitchen/dining room. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and the exceptionally high quality of the improvements to this fine family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.32mwith Karndean flooring, understairs storage cupboards, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc and wash basin in vanity unit, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 7.37m x 3.66m (24'2" x 12'0")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, 2 radiators, handsome stone fireplace with wood burner.
- 2nd Reception Room: 3.78m x 3.00m (12'5" x 9'10")with radiator.
- 3rd Reception Room/Bedroom 5: 3.70m x 3.68m (12'2" x 12'1")with radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.15m x 4.40m (20'2" x 14'5")affording a lovely garden aspect and extensively equipped with range of Corrian working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of cabinets over, double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the dishwasher, mixrowave and wine cooler, space for American style fridge/freezer and space for large range cooker, deep larder cupboard, Karndean flooring, breakfast bar, single casement door and double casement doors give access to the garden.
- Utility Roomfitted with working surface with fitted cupboards below, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for refrigerator, washing machine and tumble dryer.The handsome staircase rises to the spacious and well lit first floor landing with access to the loft space and storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.60m (12'0" x 11'10")excluding the depth of the build in double wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")with lovely westerly views towards the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and securing westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Refitted Family Bathroomwith white suie comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over with rainfall shower head, wash basin in vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the southerly garden principally laid to lawn. There is also a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation and a further raised paved seating area with brick built outdoor oven, raised flower beds, large 18'x8' timber garden shed, wood store, gated side access. The pretty front garden also benefits from an area of lawn and the private entrance drive affords good off road parking space.