2 Bedroom, House | Crown Street, Old Town
An enchanting cottage of period character in the heart of Old Town.
The property has been improved over the years and with some further improvements offers potential for a delightful home. Of a type so rarely available an inspection is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'4" x 10'3")with open fireplace flanked by shelving.
- Spacious Kitchen: 4.4m x 2.4m (14'5" x 7'9")into the widest recess and including the range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of silent closing wall cupboards below and matching range of silent closing wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Lamona electric oven with four ceran hob with filter hood over, double glazed door to garden, door and staircase to the
- Large Cellarwhich is below the sitting room showing some interesting old flint walls indicating the original age of the house.
- Ground Floor Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, electric heater, shelved storage cupboard and cupboard housing lagged water cyliner, two windows, part tiled walls.The staircase rised to the first floor
- Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'5" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'8" x 7'10")with extensive range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards, wash basin with cupboard below.
- OutsideThe large courtyard style garden is situated at the rear and extends to a depth in excess of 30'. Mainly bordered by attractive old flint walls there is also pedestrian rear access. Outside wc and garden store.