3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented three bedroom apartment within one of Eastbourne's most prestigious developments commanding southerly views to the downs and toward the sea.
One of the finest apartments on the sixth floor of this development the property offers spacious accommodation which has been significantly improved over the years, has the benefit of a resident porter and is now presented as an immaculate home with early possession available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, deep built in cloaks cupboard and additional storage cupboard.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.9m x 4.8m (22'6" x 15'10")into the wide recess, commanding breathtaking views over gardens and grounds of the Duke of Devonshire's private estate toward the downs, range of fitted cabinets, two radiators and door to the balcony.
- Dining Room: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'5" x 10'2")commanding outstanding views over the town toward the sea, range of fitted cabinets and bookshelving, radiator.
- Large Balconycommanding outstanding southerly views toward the downs and with access from Sitting Room and Bedroom 1.
- Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.9m (14'0" x 9'6")commanding glorious views over the cricket ground to the sea, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with microwave oven above, inset four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, refrigerator and freezer, tiled walls.
- Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine and space for drier, fitted cupboard.
- Inner Hallwith radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 3.4m (18'9" x 11')with fine double aspect including views toward the golf course, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, two radiators and door to balcony.
- en suite Shower Roomrefitted with large shower with Aqualisa shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.3m x 3.0m (17'3" x 9'10")commanding outstanding views over Saffrons Cricket Ground and the town toward the sea at Hastings, two built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, shower unit, radiator, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe beautifully maintained park like gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Saffrons Court beyond which is the parkland of Compton Place, a former home of the Duke of Devonshire.
- Garage: 5.4m x 2.9m (17'9" x 9'7")with automatic door, power and light points.
- Length of Lease999 years from 1996 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £5,250.00 pa (to be confirmed)