3 Bedroom, House | North Avenue, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom family house with 80' rear garden in the popular residential area of Old Town.
Although now in need of improvement the generously proportioned accommodation provides two separate reception rooms as well as a 15' kitchen/breakfast room with a lovely garden aspect. The property also benefits from a private driveway and garage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the huge potential of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchinner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, two radiators.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith suite comprising low level wc, shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.01m x 3.25m (13'2" x 10'8")into the bay window with fireplace and fitted gas heater, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 3.30m (12'3" x 10'10")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator, glazed patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7" x 11')affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space, deep storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.33m (12'4" x 10'11")with views over the garden toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8" x 10'10")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 2.34m (9'10" x 7'8")affording a view toward the downs, built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 80' and secures a southerly aspect. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders. There is a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which again secures a southerly aspect and from which views of the downs can be enjoyed.
- GarageThe private driveway affords off road parking space.
- NBWe are advised that the property is of concrete construction and that it is sold freehold with early vacant possession if required.