3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Johns Road, Meads
An extremely spacious three bedroom purpose built apartment with garage situated close to the exclusive Meads village.
Commanding westerly views towards the down the generous accommodation is now in need of some improvement but offers huge potential to create a delightful apartment. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, passenger lift or stairs rise to the Second Floor Landing.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith two deep walk in storage cupboards, two further store cupboards and linen store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.3m x 5.3m (20'6" x 17'6")affording westerly views toward the downs and a double aspect, fire surround, three radiators, serving hatch.
- Kitchen: 4.0m x 2.1m (13'3" x 7')fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, view toward the downs.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.1m (14'4" x 13'7")with double aspect, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and units, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.1m (13'4" x 10'0")with double aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 3.0m (9'10" x 9'9")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Second Bathroom/Shower Roomwith suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, separate shower unit, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Separate wcwith refitted low level white suite.
- OutsideThe Moorings has well maintained communal gardens and grounds.
- Garagesituated int he adjacent block with up and over door.
- Length of Lease999 years from 2005 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£1,568.28 per annum (to be confirmed)