4 Bedroom, House | Linkway, Ratton, Eastbourne
An exceptionally spacious and substantially improved 4/5 bedroom detached residence situated in a quiet close on the exclusive Ratton estate
An exceptionally spacious and substantially improved 4/5 bedroom detached residence situated in a quiet close on the exclusive Ratton estate. The accommodation has been extremely tastefully refurbished and extended to provide a wonderfully spacious and comfortable home. There are three large reception rooms in addition to a beautifully refitted and spacious kitchen/breakfast room. All of the principle reception rooms provide access out to the rear garden. A viewing of this fine home is considered essential in order to convey the many merits and appeal afforded.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith large fitted coir mat, radiator.
- Reception Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, covered radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.25m x 4.27m (20'6" x 14'0")affording a triple aspect, feature fireplace inset with coal effect gas fire, radiator, large sliding doors to rear patio and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.65m x 3.10m (15'3" x 10'2")with an aspect into the rear garden, radiator, casement double doors to rear patio and garden.
- Study/Bedroom 5: 4.57m x 3.60m (15' x 11'10")with large window, radiator, door leading to garage.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.92m x 4.78m (19'5" x 15'8")luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of granite working surfaces with inset sink unit and mixer tap, range of wall mounted high and low level cabinets and drawers, integrated appliances include Neff eye level double ovens, Neff microwave unit, Neff induction hob with Elica extractor system over, dishwashing machine, space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, radiator, casement double doors to garden, side door leading to
- Enclosed Side Passagewith double glazed door at the front and rear, cupboard housing large hot water storage cylinder.The staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with airing cupboard, radiator and loft hatch.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 5.20m (18'7" x 17'1")fitted with extensive wall to wall wardrobe and drawer unit, radiator, double glazed door leading to Balcony with aspect towards the Willingdon Golf Club.
- En suite Bathroom/Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising curved panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, large glass enclosed corner shower unit, vanity unit comprising low level wc and wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.12m (13'6" x 10'3")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with a white suite comprising large corner shower unit, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with drawers below, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.18m (14'0" x 10'5")affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0" x 9'9")with an aspect at the front towards the Willingdon Golf Club, radiator.
- Family Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with a white suite comprising curved panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, large corner shower unit, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and drawers below, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 100' and is mainly lawned with a large paved patio flanking the rear elevation looking onto a delightful rockery and water feature. There are a number of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. Summer House and garden shed, wide gated side access. At the front the driveway provides generous off road car parking space.
- Double Garage: 4.90m x 4.83m (16'1" x 15'10")with electric up and over door, utility area comprising space and plumbing for laundry appliances, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, lighting and power points, personal side door and window.