3 Bedroom, House | Normans Bay Road, Normans Bay
Commanding far reaching views over the adjacent countryside - a generously proportioned detached house significantly improved in fairly recent years to provide delightful family accommodation.
The rear garden has been landscaped and features a jacuzzi and also secures afternoon sunshine. The beach is easily accessible just a few hundred years distant
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious L Shaped Sitting Room: 5.4m x 5.0m (17'10" x 16'6")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with two radiators and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.3m x 3.1m (10'9" x 10'2")with radiator and double glazed sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.9m x 3.3m (12'8" x 10'10")with garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Range Master double oven and grill, inset four ring induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to the garden.
- Study/Office: 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'9")into the recesses, with radiator and corner cupboard (this room originally formed part of the garage and building regulation approval has not been secured for its current use).The handsome staircase with its contemporary styling and oak detail rises to the
- Large First Floor Landingwith radiator, cupboard housing the water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Large Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 3.9m (17'3" x 12'10")excluding the depth of the deep recess and the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, views toward the sea, 2 radiators, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith multi jet shower fittings, circular wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, window.
- Large Roof Terracewhich secures far reaching views along the coast towards the downs and Beachy Head and of the nearby Martello Tower.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'7" x 10'2")with radiator and delightful views over the adjacent countryside to the rear.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.3m (12'10" x 10'9")with radiator and with far reaching views over the adjacent countryside at the rear.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising corner bath with wall mounted shower fittings at the rounded end, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged front and rear. The rear garden backs on to the scenic countryside over which there are far reaching views. The rear garden has been landscaped with decked terracing, jacuzzi and a fish pond with a pumped waterfall. Pedestrian side access. Timber framed garden shed.
- Garagenow converted to provide two sections of storage space, one accessed by the up and over front door and the other from the Entrance Hall and currently used as an informal study/storeroom.