2 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A substantially improved and delightful Victorian style house within one of the most sought after residential areas of Old Town close to Gildredge House School and Manor Gardens.
An internal inspection will convey the high merit of the improvements that have been made to this house over the years. Attractive period character has been retained with modern styling in the kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. It is certainly one of the nicest houses of its type we have seen in Greys Road for a few years.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and oak finished flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11')with a fine Victorian style fire surround with open hearth and flanked by cabinets and shelving in the recesses, oak finished flooring.
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10")with oak finished flooring, radiator and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.58m x 2.84m (11'9" x 9'4")equipped with extensive range of solid beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabients over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves brushed finished oven with grill and four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Bosch dishwashing machine, space and plumbing for washing machine, newly installed wall mounted Viessman gas fired boiler, deep walk in storage cupboard below stairs, radiator and garden aspect.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with large shelved floor to ceiling linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, fine period style fire surround, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.50m (11' x 8'2")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.54m x 2.36m (8'4" x 7'9")with white suite comprising large bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, deep shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the walled courtyard style garden at the rear. Arranged for ease of maintenance with a extremely authentic looking artificial lawn flanked by flowering lavender and a wide paved terrace. Timber garden store and gated rear access.