4 Bedroom, House | Hurst Road, Eastbourne
One of the loveliest and most beautifully presented four bedroom family houses of period character we have seen recently.
The beautifully appointed accommodation retains a wealth of period style and fine detail and a range of improvements have made in recent years including the arrangement of a spacious kitchen/family dining room which flows out into the southerly garden as well as two luxurious bathrooms. Only an inspection will convey the quality of this outstanding home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith stained glass detail, front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith fine tiled floor and inner front door with stained glass detail to
- Reception Hallwith oak flooring, concealed radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.66m (16'3" x 12'0")with handsome period fire surround and inset Victoria style grate, two radiators, louvred window shutters.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.95m x 3.76m (16'3" x 12'4")with fine period style fire surround, two radiators and louvred window shutters.
- 3rd Reception Room/Study: 3.76m x 3.45m (12'4" x 11'4")with fine period style fire surround and old tiled hearth, radiator.
- Spacious 'L' shaped open plan Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 7.52m x 3.84m (24'8" x 12'7")in the kitchen area and narrowing to 9' in the dining area which secures a delightful southerly garden aspect with tri-folding double glazed doors giving access to the terrace and garden. The kitchen area is equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, eye level Smeg brushed steel finished oven and grill, inset five ring Smeg gas hob with filter hood over, dish washing machine, two large eye level refrigerators each with freezer unit below, wall mounted concealed Worcester gas fired boiler, two vertical radiators and garden access.
- Laundry Room/Separate wcwith plumbing for washing machine, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, two windows.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the large first floor landing with retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.89m (16'3" x 12'9")with far reaching views, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.76m (13'4" x 12'4")with far reaching views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.58m (12'5" x 11'9")with fine views toward the downs, fitted wardrobe cupboard with storage cupboard over, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.76m x 3.45m (12'4" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Large Family Bathroom/Wet Roomrefurbished with handsome Victorian style roll top bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, shower recess with Aqualisa shower fittings, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, windows.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the charming southerly walled garden. Laid mainly to lawn with profusely stocked flower beds and borders and attractively screened by newly planted ornamental trees. The rear garden looks toward the downs and the newly laid wide paved terrace has access via the tri-folding door system to the kitchen/family dining room. The garden extends around the side of the house with charming courtyard style garden also securing the southerly view. Outside tap. Gated side access to the Car Parking Space. Useful timber garden store.