2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Upperton Road, Eastbourne
Affording stunning views to the sea and downs - A spaciously proportioned two bedroom seventh floor apartment with garage.
The property has been well maintained over the years and now benefits from a modern fitted shower room/wc, views to the sea can be enjoyed from nearly all of the rooms and the good sized balcony will secure a high degree of available sunshine. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 7min length with service cupboards, storage cupboards and linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, entry phone system, electric heater.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.9m x 4.1m (16'2" x 13'4")affording glorious south and westerly views over Eastbourne to the sea and to the west toward the downs, fireplace with fitted electric fire, electric heater, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to
- Balcony: 3.96mapproximately in width securing a southerly aspect and affording stunning views to the sea and downs.
- Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.2m (9'6" x 7'2")securing a sea view and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freeer and cooker, serving hatch.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.5m (13'4" x 11'4")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, electric heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.9m (10'0" x 9'6")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and securing easterly views to the sea, electric heater.
- Refitted Shower Room/wcwith white suite comprising corner shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, fitted cabinets, window, heated towel rails
- Garagesituated in a block adjacent to the building.
- OutsideThere are well maintained gardens and grounds and parking for visitors.
- Length of Lease180 years from 1969 (to be advised)
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,736.84 pa (to be confirmed)