4 Bedroom, House | The Croft, Church Street
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached family house with double garage situated within the heart of old Willingdon Village.
The property affords spacious and accommodation with impressive far reaching views to the downs and towards the Sussex Weald. A fine feature is the 27'8" sitting room with dual aspect which opens on to a delightful conservatory overlooking the well tended garden. There is a luxuriously fitted kitchen with granite style working surfaces and integrated appliances and a a separate Utility Room. An early inspection is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, oak flooring, 2 radiators.
- Sitting Room: 8.43m x 4.30m (27'8" x 14'1")with dual aspect, period style fireplace with inset wood burning stove, fitted cupboard and shelving adjoining chimney breast, 2 radiators, double doors opening into
- Conservatory: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with far reaching views toward downland and Weald, tiled flooring, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater, doors to sun terrace.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 2.87m (14'0" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.42m x 4.00m (14'6" x 13'1")L shaped. Granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, one and half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood above, electric double oven with Neff microwave, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, wall mounted stainless steel radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.18m x 2.03m (7'2" x 6'8")working surface with cupboard under and inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, further cupboards over, space for fridge freezer, door opening on to Sun Terrace.Staircase rising to
- First Floor Landingairing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 3.18m (14'1" x 10'5")with dual aspect with views across adjacent downland and towards Sussex Weald, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.40m x 4.27m (14'5" x 14'0")range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower, inset wash basin with mixer tap with cupboards and drawers under, heated towel rail, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.74m (14'0" x 9')with dual aspect, built in cupboard and fitted cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.25m x 2.16m (10'8" x 7'1")with views towards downland and Weald, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and fitted shower over, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, further fitted cupboards and drawers, heated towel rail, radiator.Staircase rising to
- Second Floor Landingwith access to loft space.
- Loft Space: 4.47m x 2.30m (14'8" x 7'7")unofficially used as a study with dual aspect, with views toward downland and Weald and under eaves storage.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful garden extending to a depth of about 60' which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, westerly views to the South Downs, 2 separate Terraces and various shrub borders.
- Double Garage: 5.30m x 5.20m (17'5" x 17'1")with automatic up and over door, power and lighting. The entrance drive provides further off street parking for several vehicles.