3 Bedroom, House | Wannock Lane, Eastbourne
Guide Price - £415,000 to £430,000 An enchanting semi detached 3 bedroom house commanding far reaching downland views over the southerly garden at the rear.
With its Dutch style gabled front elevation the property is picturesque and has been significantly improved in recent years to provide attractively presented accommodation. Only an internal inspection will convey its individual appeal
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.9m x 3.6m (22'8" x 11'8")with contemporary styled fireplace above a wide hearth, radiator and double glazed casement doors opening to the
- Dining Room: 4.1m x 2.4m (13'7" x 7'10")with fine southerly view over the rear garden towards the downs, tiled floor and double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Study/Conservatorywith double glazed windows and casement doors to terrace and fine southerly views toward the downs.
- Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.5m (11'2" x 8'4")attractively equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and wast disposal unit, integrated appliances include the induction hob with filter hood over and eye level AEG double oven, integrated refrigerator with freezer unit below, wine cooler cabinet.
- Spacious Ground Floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.5m x 2.9m (18'0" x 9'7")with view towards the downs, 2 modern electric radiators and double glazed doors to garden and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with shower fittings, deep wash basin in rustic cabinet with mixer tap and mirror fronted medicine cabinet over, shelved linen storage cupboard and unility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard and buit in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.2m (11' x 10'4")with view towards the downs and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'6" x 9'9")with view toward the downs and radiator.
- Bathroomwith spa style bath with wide shower end with shower screen and mixer tap shower fittings, wash basin inset with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its garden setting. The rear garden secures a fine southerly aspect toward scenic downland countrysideand extends to a depth of about 70'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and the garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with a large garden store at the far end of the garden. The front garden has been arranged for the parking of several cars.