5 Bedroom, House | Regents Place, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned 5 bedroom family house with double garage.
The immaculately presented accommodation affords a spacious reception hall and 4 reception rooms as well as a good size kitchen/breakfast room. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous proportions and fine location of this family home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith Karndean flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, washbasin, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.6m x 4.0m (18'6" x 13')affording a lovely garden aspect, handsome stone fireplace with electric fire, 2 radiators, double glazed patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 2.8m (11'1" x 9'1")affording an aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Study: 2.7m x 2.3m (9' x 7'6")with garden aspect, radiator.
- 4th Reception Room: 4.0m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'3")into the bay window, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'4" x 10'2")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled floor, radiator and door to
- Utility Roomfitted with working surfaces with inset single bowl sink unit and drawers and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises to the
- Spacious First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and further shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.4m (13' x 11'2")commanding a view over the rear garden to the park beyond. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, separate shower unit with electric shower, heated towel rail.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.7m (13' x 12'0")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.5m x 3.0m (11'6" x 9'8")with views over the garden to the park beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.5m x 2.5m (11'6" x 8'1")with view of the park, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.4m x 2.0m (11'2" x 6'7")radiator.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear, with the pretty front garden laid principally to lawn with a wide paved driveway. The rear garden extends to a maximum depth of 50' and secures a high degree of privacy. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a paved patio flanking the rear elevation. Gated side access.Private driveway affords further off road parking space.
- Double Garage