2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Eastbourne
An extremely spacious hall floor apartment with large southerly terrace in the sought after Lower Meads area of Eastbourne.
The property benefits from 2 bathrooms and 2 double bedrooms and has the added benefit of a large southerly private terrace along with a grand private entrance to the apartment.The magnificent Sitting/Dining room retains much period character with ornate coving and high skirting boards. Only a personal inspection will convey the generous proportions and appeal of this lovely apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Grand Entrance Porchwith private front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith original tiled flooring, stained glass detail, radiator, fitted storage cupboard.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 8.56m x 5.40m (28'1" x 17'9")into the bay window with handsome period style fireplace, two radiators, door to
- Large Southerly Terrace: approximately 6.1min depth with staircase leading to the communal garden.
- Fitted Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven and electric hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Inner Hallway
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 4.06m (16'0" x 13'4")into the bay window but excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 2.70m (14'9" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the attractive garden setting for Angus House.
- Residents Parking