4 Bedroom, House | Mayfield Place, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom Victorian style terraced house affording a delightful walled southerly courtyard garden.
The accommodation has been luxuriously refurbished in recent years, featuring a magnificent refitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as a stylish bathroom/wc. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith half glazed inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep cupboard below stairs with space and power point for tumble dryer.
- Sitting Room: 4.30m x 4.11m (14'1" x 13'6")measured into the wide window bay and including the recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.45m x 3.40m (11'4" x 11'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and the deep full height built in cupboards, covered radiator, double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.84m x 3.07m (19'2" x 10'1")luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, integrated AEG electric fan assisted oven, AEG five ring gas burning hob with stainless steel filter hood over, integrated Hotpoint dishwashing machine, integrated refrigerator/freezer unit, integrated Hoover washing machine, ceramic double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, ceiling downlights, double glazed casement door leading to the rear garden.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard below, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.The attractive period style staircase rises to the spacious First Floor Landing with radiator and access hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.58m (14'2" x 11'9")measured into the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording westerly views toward to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.40m (11'4" x 11'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording an aspect into the rear garden, covered radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.54m (10'3" x 8'4")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and affording an aspect into the rear garden, shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment and with wide shower end with independent Mira electric shower fittings and glass screen set into fully tiled enclosure, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, low level wc, chrome ladder radiator, tiled floor, 2 windows and extractor fan.From the landing a further concealed staircase gives access to the
- Bedroom 4: 5.23m x 3.38m (17'2" x 11'1")reducing due to sloping ceilings, electric Mathius high efficiency radiator, large velux window, hatch to eaves storage space.
- OutsideThe immaculately kept walled rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is principally decked for ease of maintenance with ornamental raised beds stocked with a profuse array of flowering shrubs and plants. There are useful timber store sheds, outside tap and gated rear access.