2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
A 2 bedroom purpose built apartment with large south westerly facing balcony and affording stunning views over the Compton Estate.
A 2 bedroom purpose built apartment with large south westerly facing balcony and affording stunning views over the Compton Estate. The apartment is situated on the 6th floor of this prestigious development and has the benefit of a recently refitted shower room and a modern electric radiator heating system. The apartment commands glorious views from all the principal rooms. Saffrons Court offers style and gracious living in a fine setting. An inspections to see the potential of this apartment is highly recommended. LOCATION Set within extensive grounds Saffrons Court is situated opposite the Saffrons cricket ground with the town centre just beyond, affording easy access to the local shopping facilities and the amenities of the town centre. There are main line rail services from Eastbourne to London Victoria and to Gatwick and there are channel ferries from Newhaven. MAINTENANCE Approximately £1,927 six monthly (TBC)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Kitchen11' 8" x 7' (3.56m x 2.13m) and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets over, further integrated storage cupboards, single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, further space for electric cooker and fridge/freezer, views over the balcony to the downs beyond, refuse chute.
- Bedroom 211' 8" x 9' (3.56m x 2.74m) excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, south westerly views.
- Bedroom 117' 11" x 13' (5.46m x 3.96m) into the door recess but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, views to the downs, double glazed door to balcony.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room19' 8" x 12' 11" (5.99m x 3.94m) commanding stunning views over the Compton Estate to the downs beyond. Handsome fire surround, radiator, double glazed door to
- Entrance Hall22' 8" (6.91m) with radiator, entry phone system, cloaks cupboard, further storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Large Balconyaffording glorious south westerly aspect with views over the Compton Estate.
- Separate wcrefitted with low level wc, wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- OutsideSaffrons Court is set within a fine park like setting with extensively lawned and well maintained grounds.
- Garagesituated within the development.
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, passenger lift or staircase to the sixth floor landing. Private front door to
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.