2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Jevington Gardens, Eastbourne
A spacious 2 bedroom retirement apartment conveniently placed just off the seafront with nearby shops close to the Grand Hotel.
All of the principal rooms of this delightful apartment secure an aspect over the park like communal Jevington Gardens as well as a view towards the Parish Church. The range of in-house facilities provide for convenient retirement living and an inspection is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Elegant Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to first floor landing with front door to
- Entrance Hallwith large walk in storage cupboard housing the electric water heating system.
- L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.2m x 3.3m (20'3" x 10'8")with a fine view over the lawned Jevington Gardens and toward the Parish Church.
- Fitted Kitchen: 2.3m x 2.1m (7'7" x 7')with view towards the Parish Church and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Hotpoint oven with inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, large eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: 5.6m x 2.9m (18'4" x 9'7")including the depth of the range of mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, view toward Jevington Gardens.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 2.8m (11'3" x 9'4")with view over Jevington Gardens.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, tiled walls and floors.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens and grounds with a communal seating area at the rear as well as direct access to the lawned and parklike Jevington Gardens which, we understand, are for the benefit of the properties that surround it.