3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Meads
A spacious three bedroom penthouse apartment in lower Meads with two large roof terraces and a double garage.
The accommodation offers great potential for an outstanding home and only an inspection will convey the quality of the views from the principal rooms and from both the large roof terraces.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or stairs rising to the fifth floor (top) landing, front door to
- Reception Hallwith electric heater, security entry phone system, two storage cupboards, further linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder.
- Sitting Room: 4.2m x 4.2m (13'10" x 13'9")with electric heater, double aspect and securing views across the town to the sea, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to
- Large Terrace
- Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.1m (12'2" x 7')with views across the town toward the sea and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff electric fan oven and electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 4.2m (16'6" x 13'9")with double aspect and westerly views toward the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, electric heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6mX2.9mwith westerly views toward the downs, electric heater.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66mX3mwith view toward the downs, electric heater, double glazed casement door gives access to
- Large south westerly Terrace
- Bathroomwith coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, fully tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith fully tiled walls, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan.
- Double Garage: 5.1m x 5.0m (16'10" x 16'6")with up and over door, light and power points.
- OutsideThere are maintained communal gardens and grounds.
- MaintenanceApproximately £2,637.38 pa (to be confirmed)