2 Bedroom, House | Okehurst Road, Old Town
A charming two bedroom Victorian cottage with a southerly garden in the highly sought after Old Town.
This property has been improved over the years and now offers further potential to create a lovely home. The rear garden secures a high degree of sunshine and privacy. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.6m x 3.1m (11'11" x 10'0")with brick fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.6m x 3.4m (15'1" x 11')affording a garden aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and low level fridge/freezer, radiator, deep understairs storage cupboard. Stable door to
- Sun Room: 3.1m x 1.9m (10'1" x 6'3")with lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, space and plumbing for appliances, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin with cupboard below, window.The stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with access to partly boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'0" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and the deep cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 2.6m (10'9" x 8'5")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 50' and affords a southerly aspect. The rear garden is walled and principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy, at the far end of the garden is a further paved patio. The walled front garden is attractively maintained.