3 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace Victorian style house close to Gildredge Park within one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
Although requiring some improvement the property offers considerable potential for an outstanding home. Improvements in recent years include the installation of a Worcester gas fired boiler and double glazing. An inspection will convey the potential of this interesting property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith handsome period style staircase, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.5m x 3.3m (14'8" x 10'8")with pair of built in cupboards flanking the chimney breast, 3 radiators.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.3m x 4.3m (17'4" x 14'2")into the recess with cupboard below stairs, fitted gas fire (not tested) and door to
- Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'5" x 8'6")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and refrigerator, double glazed doorto garden.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, radiator and door to separate wc with low level suite, window.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.3m (14'5" x 14'3")including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, 3 radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'6" x 11'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward St Mary's church.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.6m (9'5" x 8'8")with radiator and view toward the church.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.