3 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace Victorian style house close to Gildredge Park within one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
Although requiring some improvement the property offers considerable potential for an outstanding home. Improvements in recent years include the installation of a Worcester gas fired boiler and double glazing. An inspection will convey the potential of this interesting property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith handsome period style staircase, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.5m x 3.3m (14'8" x 10'8")with pair of built in cupboards flanking the chimney breast, 3 radiators.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.3m x 4.3m (17'4" x 14'2")into the recess with cupboard below stairs, fitted gas fire (not tested) and door to
- Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'5" x 8'6")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and refrigerator, double glazed door to garden.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, radiator and door to separate wc with low level suite, window.The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with velux double glazed roof light and large walk in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.3m (14'5" x 14'3")including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, 3 radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'6" x 11'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward St Mary's church.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.6m (9'5" x 8'8")with radiator and view toward the church.
- Bathroomwith paneled bath, wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideThere are compact gardens arranged to the front and rear with the walled and compact rear garden affording views towards St Mary's Church. Gated side access.