4 Bedroom, House | Old Mansion Close, Ratton
A generously proportioned four bedroom detached house within the exclusive Ratton estate with direct access to the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park.
The property is attractively presented having had a range of high quality improvements made over recent years. The contemporary design of layout provides unusual flexibility and the mature garden affords a high degree of privacy.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith cloaks cupboard and oak floor which continues to the
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqualisa shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 8.0m x 4.2m (26'4" x 13'8")with a double aspect including views toward wooded downland countryside, oak flooring, three radiators, inset ceiling lighting and sliding double glazed door to the southerly decked terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.1m (11'8" x 6'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below and matching soft closing cabinets over, integrated appliances include the AEG oven with microwave combination oven above, four ring AEG ceran hob with filter hood over, AEG dishwasher, refrigerator and inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 4.1m (13'9" x 13'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.6m (13'6" x 11'9")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe and bedroom furniture, radiator, woodland aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 2.9m (11'10" x 9'7")fitted with mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings over with shower screen, wash basin, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, heated towel rail and window.The staircase continues to the lower floor at rear garden level with large Hall with tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard below stairs and large utility cupboard housing the recently installed Remeha gas fired condensing boiler and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Large Study/Bedroom 4: 4.2m x 3.6m (13'9" x 11'9")with garden aspect, oak flooring, radiator and double glazed patio door to rear garden.
- Garage: 5.6m x 2.9m (18'5" x 9'5")with up and over door.
- OutsideThe relatively compact gardens are arranged to the front and rear, the rear garden backs on to the South Downs National Park giving gated access to miles of scenic downland countryside. There is easy access to the nearby garage with up and over door situated in the garage block.