3 Bedroom, House | Wish Hill, Willingdon Village, Eastbourne
A substantially improved 3 bedroom home with potential to extend in the heart of Willingdon Village.
The property has been refurbished by the present owner and now provides a luxurious refitted shower room as well as a separate refitted bathroom. Other features include the spacious sitting room with wood burner and bifolding doors. The kitchen area is in need of improvement but offers potential to extend. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11')with wood burner, radiator, bifolding doors to
- Conservatory: 4.14m x 2.16m (13'7" x 7'1")and affording a glorious garden aspect.
- Dining Room: 4.40m x 3.66m (14'5" x 12'0")into the bay window with aspect over the pretty front garden, 3 radiators, fire surround.
- Kitchen: 4.65m x 2.44m (15'3" x 8'0")and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for appliances, radiator, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, deep shelved store cupboard, radiator.
- Bedrom 1: 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.35m (12'1" x 11')with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.34m (11'2" x 7'8")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 80'. The garden secures a good degree of privacy and is principally laid to lawn with a paved patio area flanking the rear of the property, flower beds and borders, gated side access.The wide paved entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.
- Garagewith personal door to garden.