2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Charleston Road, Old Town
A delightful and very stylishly presented first (top) floor two bedroom apartment with views toward the south downs.
The very tastefully presented accommodation has the benefit of a small study off the sitting room which might make a small occasional bedroom if required. Only an inspection will convey the particularly high appeal of this charming home and its excellent location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Inner Lobbywith staircase rising to the
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep walk in shelved storage cupboard, two radiators and retractable ladder access to the part boarded and large loft space.
- Sitting Room: 4.17m x 3.86m (13'8" x 12'8")with radiator.
- Study: 2.70m x 1.75m (8'10" x 5'9")into the recess with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.50m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished four ring gas hob with oven below and filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, space for large fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.50m (13'6" x 11'6")with fine south westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 1.75m (14'4" x 5'9")with double aspect including a view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with corner oval shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideThere is car parking space on the left hand side of the front forecourt.