3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Meads Lodge, 1 Jevington Gardens
Forming part of this sought after purpose built development in lower Meads - A beautifully presented and generously proportioned three bedroom garden flat.
The delightfully presented accommodation has recently been re-decorated and re-carpeted, the private southerly garden is a rare asset and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 7.32mwith video entry phone, built in cloaks cupboard, store cupboard housing the pressurized hot water cylinder.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.16m x 5.50m (23'6" x 18'1")into the bay window and securing a lovely aspect over the private rear garden, under floor heating, double doors to garden.
- Fitted Kitchen: 4.37m x 2.40m (14'4" x 7'10")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with inset four ring electric hob with filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the refrigerator with freezer unit below, washing/drying machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7" x 11')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, under floor heating, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 2.70m (14'10" x 8'10")into the door recess, under floor heating.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.80m (9'3" x 9'2")excluding the door recess, under floor heating.
- Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this apartment is the private southerly garden which secures a high degree of available sunshine. The garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance with a variety of flowering plants and shrubs. There are maintained communal gardens and grounds and the residents of Meads Lodge also have the use of the adjacent Jevington Gardens.Off road Parking Space.
- MaintenanceApproximately £450 per quarter (to be confirmed)
- Lease999 years from 2005 (to be confirmed)