3 Bedroom, House | Gloucester Close, Willingdon
A beautifully presented and substantially improved detached three bedroom family home in sought after Willingdon.
The generous accommodation affords a spacious 20' sitting/dining room as well as a 13' conservatory. The property also secures lovely views over Willingdon to the downs beyond from this quiet cul de sac. An inspection to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 4.11m (20'2" x 13'6")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording a double aspect, handsome fire surround with marble hearth and fitted electric fire, double doors give access to
- Conservatory: 4.00m x 3.89m (13'1" x 12'9")with pitched roof and securing a lovely garden aspect, radiator, double doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen: 4.06m x 2.80m (13'4" x 9'2")with garden aspect and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of matching cupboards over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired GlowWorm boiler, door to
- Enclosed side Passagewaywith tiled floor and doors to front and rear garden.The staircase rises to the spacious well lit first floor Landing with access to the loft space, deep storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6" x 11')including the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 2.70m (13'6" x 8'10")affording superb views over Willingdon to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.44m (8'7" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the fitted storage cupboard.
- Large family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden securing views over Willingdon and being principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The rear garden measures approximately 60' in depth and is of a good width, there is a wide paved patio area flanking the rear elevation accessible from the conservatory.
- Garage: 8.00m x 4.90m (26'3" x 16'1")with up and over door, light and power points, space for appliances, personal rear door to the garden. The private entrance drive affords off road parking.