4 Bedroom, House | Meads Brow, Meads
Commanding breathtaking coastal and countryside views from this exclusive Meads' setting - A remarkably spacious detached house of contemporary styling truly luxurious as a result of its recent programme of refurbishment.
The fine views are secured from most of the principal rooms and the extensive but easily maintained gardens secure a good degree of privacy. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and high merit of this outstanding property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.4m x 2.7m (21' x 9')approxmately widening into the handsome stairwell all flooded with light by the lantern window, stone flooring, radiator, range of fitted floor to ceiling storage cupboards, deep shelved storage cupboard.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.8m x 6.7m (22'4" x 22')into the wide recess and commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward the Sussex Weald. Fine period style stone fire surround with log burning stove, 2 radiators, bifolding door system to
- Spacious Roof Terrace
- Study/3rd Reception Room: 5.8m x 4.2m (19'0" x 13'9")with garden aspect and view toward the downs, 2 radiators, double glazed doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.0m x 3.3m (16'3" x 10'9")commanding glorious sea and coastal views, 2 radiators and bifolding doors give access to the terrace and open plan with
- Luxurious Kitchen: 4.4m x 3.5m (14'6" x 11'6")with extensive range of Corian working surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer tap and range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Miele ceran five ring hob with extractor hood over, Miele eye level double oven with warming drawer below, matching eye level microwave oven, American style refrigerator with ice dispenser, dish washing machine and breathtaking views to the sea, downs and to the Sussex Weald.
- Utility Room: 3.5m x 2.2m (11'4" x 7'3")with Corian working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, heated towel rail, door to Rear Lobby with door to garden and door to integral double garage.
- Bedroom 1: 4.9m x 4.4m (16'2" x 14'6")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching cabinets, radiator and double glazed casement doors to garden afford a sea view.
- Dressing Roomwith range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards and matching cabinet.
- Spacious Bathroomwith large spa style bath with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers and cupboards below, bidet and wc, shower unit, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3.3m (14'6" x 10'8")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, raidator, casement doors to the garden and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 3.2m (10'6" x 10'5")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and casement door to garden.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.0m (10'6" x 6'8")with radiator and casement door to garden.
- Family Bathroomwith bath with rounded shower end with shower fittings over, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe delightfully landscaped gardens are arranged to the front, side and rear with the rear gardens and Terrace commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward the downs. Extending to a depth of about 90' the rear garden is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance with attractively stocked borders containing a wide variety of clipped hedging, ornamental trees and shrubs. At the lower level of the garden is the heated Swimming Pool and
- Games Room: 8.3m x 4.7m (27'4" x 15'4")with double glazed windows, electric heating, power and light points and door to separate wc with low level suite, wash basin and double glazed window.
- Double Garage: 6.3m x 5.1m (20'9" x 16'8")into the recess, with automatic up and over door, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler and Grundfos gas fired boiler, door to utility room